DR. LIZÓN: ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON. EXPERIENCED SPINE SPECIALIST
Get permanent relief for your back pain
Learn about spine minimally invasive surgery, get back to your daily routine just 6 hours after intervention.
Find out if it suits you
Early diagnosis is the key to a good outcome.
Without an appropriate diagnosis, no treatment would solve your chronic back problems.
Looking for a spine specialist?
- Back pain hampers your daily basis?
- Has it caused you to cease practising your favourite sports and activities?
- Have pain-relieving effects of medication worn off any longer ?
Looking for a second medical opinion?
- Tired of years hearing about your spine unsolvable problem? Skip resignation, don´t cope with pain.
- Not convinced about previous diagnosis? Get a second specialist opinion.
Make contact here and your case will be reassessed
Do you require an spine surgeon specialist?
- Did you go through open spine surgery and your pain persists? In need of advanced spine surgery?
- You cannot afford long-term sick leave.
- Stop suffering while waiting for an appointment with the NHS.
THIS IS HOW I WORK
¿How can I optimize your spine treatment results?
Accurate diagnosis is the key element of the overall treatment
There is an increasing number of patients who arrive to my examination room after had been going through unnecessary back pain for long due to misdiagnosis.
From my professional insight, proper diagnosis maximizes results and becomes essential to determine which treatment will be the most effective and alleviate your discomfort.
The less invasive procedure, the better option for you
If your spine problem can be tackled through non-invasive treatment, that would be the first choice.
If surgery is finally required, then less invasive intervention will be implemented to reduce unnecessary soreness and get the best results.
Endoscopic surgery, the most advanced technique
If surgery is the best option for your medical case, minimally invasive techniques like spine endoscopy are the procedure that is to be currently followed. This is the most advanced intervention to treat vertebral disc prolapse and spinal stenosis, allowing you to walk out the hospital painless and unaided just 6 hours after surgery.
Experience, mastery and high success rate.
Accumulated years of domain expertise, acquired surgical dexterity and patients’ satisfying reports have ranked me as one of the few advanced surgeons who is qualified to troubleshoot any problem and end your back pain in a quick and long-lasting way.
SPINAL SURGERY EXPERT WITH THE MOST EFFECTIVE TECHNIQUES
Get back your quality of life
That day is closer than you imagine. No more waiting, act now.
Let me help you
Put your spine problems in the best hands
BACK PAIN AND MINIMALLY INVASIVE TECHNIQUES SPECIALIST
A professional commitment is established with my patients. The most advanced and safe techniques will enable you to resolve spine problems, now within your reach. This dedication has turned me into one of the first surgeons in Spain to intervene vertebral disc prolapse and spinal stenosis through endoscopic surgery. This technique has been labelled as the future of spinal surgery because the duration of the intervention is minimised, any possible complication is prevented and the recovery period is shortened.
Like the rest of my patients, you will also get doubly relieved. In one hand , there won’t be concerns about the surgery thanks to its safeness and non-invasive procedure. On the other, the result of your pain relief will be so immediate that you will be able to walk again painlessly the very day of the surgery.
Let me help you address your spine problems, get your mobility back and forget about your back pain.
Dr. José Francisco Lizón
- Orthopaedic surgeon. Spine and minimally invasive surgical specialist.
- Accumulated experience. Minimally invasive surgical specialist since 2017.
- Head of the Spine Department of the Hospital Marina Salud in Denia since 2015.
- Member of the SECOT (Orthopaedic Surgery Spanish Society
Still have queries?
Contact me and we will answer all your doubts and concerns.
Get immediate and lasting relief.
Find out if you are a good candidate for spinal endoscopy:
My services in Top Doctors:
How does online consultation work?
- Sign in TOPDOCTORS and create your personal profile. Having done this, you can request face-to-face consultation or one of our telemedicine services: VTC o private messaging.
- Choose among different private health insurance policies if that is your case, or “medically uninsured” if you don't have one.
- you are interested in and the hospital you want to be assisted in if you require face-to-face consultation.
- Pick day and time.
- Fill in with your personal data.
- Confirm the appointment and save the date.
Chose between two options to make online contact with Dr. Lizón:
- Private online chat with Dr. Lizón for a personalized consultation.
- VTC with Dr. Lizón, a face-to-face consultation with your doctor.
Prices will be shown accordingly with the service selected. Register or log into your account and select your payment method to hire the service.
- VTC must be confirmed previously.
- Get your confirmation through private chat with Dr. Lizón.
- Attach required files to help diagnosis.
- Agreed-upon date and time, select Dr. Lizón and click on VTC button. One accepted, the chat automatically turns into VTC screen. When the consultation comes to an end, the Doctor will hang up the call.
- In the “add card” section you should fill in the data of your credit card to make the payment.
- In your paying bills log, you will be able to monitor your hired services: type of consultation, doctor's name, dates of appointments and consultations, current status of the services and prices.
Within the instant messaging interface you will find several options:
- User profile.
- Running and ended VTC history log.
- Paying bills
- Doctor´s chat.
- Receipt of the last service.
- Private chat window.
- Share files option.
Easy, comfortable and close treatment. This is the kind of online consultation I am offering.
Make your face-to-face, VTC or online private chat appointment.
Once you join TOPDOCTORS, click on my profile and then on “make an appointment” button if you want a face-to-face consultation or “Telemedicine” if you rather go for VTC or Private Chat.